Google
 
Web multibaggers.blogspot.com


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Quarterly Report Card


Its time to look back and see how my recommendations fared and I am happy to note that most of them have performed as per my analysis and I am very satisfied with the movements of my stocks. Please note that my list comprises mostly of Midcap Stocks and all the stocks survived in the turbulent time for Midcap Stocks. Out of 75 stocks recommended by me 5 stocks have given a return of more than 70 %, 4 stocks more than 50 %, 14 stocks more than 30 %, 16 stocks more than 15 % and 13 stocks more than 3 % on Quarterly basis. Only 23 stocks closed in Red and the maximum Loser was Aftek Infosys with a loss of 30.31 %.

Among gainers, IVRCL is on top of the list with a spectacular gain of 91.55 % followed by Vadilal Industries with a gain of 81.30 %. Some noticeable high flyers are Honeywell Automation, McDowell, Batliboi, TV 18, Jyoti Structures, Encore Software, Pokarna Ltd., Yes Bank, UB Holdings, Sterling Holiday, Tata Steel, Alphageo, ITC Ltd., Emami, Reliance Infra, Savita Chemicals, Patel Engineering, Raymond, Greenply, Simplex Infrastructure, Saregama India, Amara Raja Batteries, Shashun Chemicals, FCI OEN Connectors, Infomedia India, Ranbaxy Labs, Ratnamani Metal, TTK Prestige, Sangam India, Genus Overseas & Centurion Bank.

Among Losers, prominent was Aftek Infosys with a loss of 30.31 % followed by RS Software with a loss of 28.90 %.

In between I have also recommended Alps Industries @ 164.00, JK Paper @ 62.00, Zicom Electronics @ 145.00, Nelco Ltd. @ 140.00, Jain Irrigation @ 243.00, GHCL @ 140.00, Jagran Prakashan @ 253.00, Ramco Industries @ 1400.00, Rajshree Sugars @ 140.00, Hind Sanitary @ 105.00, Medicaps @ 92.00 and India Infoline @ 162.00. All fared well.

Besides, I am also tracking Jupiter Biosciences, SKF India, Gillete, Carol Info, NRB Bearings, Kilburn Chemicals, NIIT Tech, TVS Motors, Guj Flourochem, Macmillan, Aarvee Denim, Hikal Ltd., Igarashi Motors, JK Cement, Mount Everest, Nucleus Software, Reliance Energy and Voltas. These stocks can also be considered as my favourites, I am not recommending them at this point of time because I am not comfortable with the price at which they are trading. I sincerely urge all the visitors to do their homework thoroughly before buying any stock and if you feel comfortable then buy it. As I said earlier, I am not a good timer of market. Evereybody knows that a correction is eminent, but when it will happen, nobody knows. I lost several opportunities in above mentioned stocks because I was waiting for a correction. All I can say is that the stocks mentioned above are good companies in good businesses with good fundamentals. Its the entry price I am not sure about.

Those who want a complete assessment of my recommendations may download this MS Excel File - Quarterly Report Card.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogMad!