Google
 
Web multibaggers.blogspot.com


Friday, November 02, 2007

Tweak Your Portfolio

Nifty crossed 6000 and this blog has completed two years. If you follow Stock picking - Art Or Science and buy stocks recommended here, I suggest to raise 15-20% cash and also book loss in some of the non-performers. Also, the size of portfolio is too large for some of the investors, so in an attempt to reduce the size I am ditching some of the stocks but it is my nature to invest in maximum number of stocks. Hence, you will have to choose from the list and make your own decision.
  1. R S Software
  2. Rajshree Sugar
  3. Federal-Mogul Goetze
  4. Encore Software
  5. Batliboi
I advise to book Loss/Profit in above mentioned stocks by exiting.

Labels: , , , , ,



4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hi Raj,
Congratulations on finishing 2 years.
I am a regular reader of your blog, and so far your blog is the best.
On your suggestion I bought Internat Combustion at 294..and day before yesterday it went to 900...but slipped down to 600...do you still suggest me to hold on to it.
I have clutch auto,bartronics ltd,punj lloyd and power grid which I bought recently. any comments on them.
Do you trade in F&Os?

Thanks&Regards

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Raj said...

Congrats on picking the right stock at right time.... I am still holding it. Can't tell when to exit at this point of time. Clutch Auto will be a non performer for another year or so. I love Punj Lloyd and remain bullish on Bartronics and Powergrid.

I do trade in F&O but most of my trades are hedged.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger RHINO1 said...

Hi Raj,

any good mid-cap ideas with a 2 yr perspective-am an IAF pilot with a large cap portfolio-want to diversify into good mid-cap ideas that have not run up too steeply and still have some steam left.My mid cap portfolio comprises of Pyramid Saimira(at 310),Zicom(200-why is it languishing)and Ind Cem(at 215)-mixed performance.

regards

Arjun

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Went thriugh your report card and must say i am impressed.

Is it possible by any chance that you cann also add the recomdation date on that sheet?

Otherwise it's cool.

Thanks

Om

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogMad!